Thursday 1 August 2013

Love.

UAG hasn't been around for very long although I toyed the idea with a gaming blog for quite awhile. I'm not a very risky daring person, me likey conservative much, and it was actually the boyfriend who prodded and poked me into being a bit more open and extroverted. So this post is dedicated to him.

Dear boyfriend/best friend/partner in crime,

Thank you for being there and giving me the tough love and push I needed sometimes. Thank you for loving and accepting me as I am, flaws and imperfections and all. I'm not the smartest (I can be bimbo, blur and slow) and not always the sharpest and that can drive you nuts. But I know you keep your cool and try your best to be patient with me when I'm in one of my moments/moods. Thank you for the sound advice and foresight, for filling in the blanks and for helping me win Sit 'n' Go tournaments on my iPad :)

Thank you for the almost-three years that we've been together and for sticking around even when things got crazy mad tough.

We both know words are just words, verbal or in black and white. So I hope with the many hugs and sayangs that I'll be giving you from now till forever, you'll see it's part of me showing how much I love you, care for you, appreciate you and treasure you :)

xoxo
Your occasionally blur-sotong gamer girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment