Thursday 19 September 2013

#GAMEBREAK - Just too much

Old naysayers were right when they said that too much of a good thing is bad. Though I wouldn't say that DoTA 2 is necessarily good. It's been eating way too much of my time making me neglect quite a number of things that need to be done. Though I still guess I'm enthralled by how some players seem to be adept and versatile at playing every character.

Was reading a page on how to improve in DoTA and not suck so much. Practice is the key and you have to try out each of the 100+ heroes at least once. I'm reminded again of some friends who play LoL and say that DoTA is just a rip off. They claim LoL is harder to train and be good at but when I compare it to DoTA, I honestly think the latter is a lot harder to master. I mean why else have some players taken years to achieve that almost god likeness in their game play?

I know for certain that I am a very bad strength and intel player. I don't micro manage very well and thus my magic spams are really just all over the place. I'm more of an agi ranged player. At least I know I won't die so fast and so often. Although against certain enemy bots, even my most skilled character ends up getting pwned one too many times. 

Enough of DoTA though. I dyed my hair. It's red and my mother tells me it's like rust growing n my head. Thanks mum. Love you still. Losing this motivation and drive in work... Well... Simply because. 

And oh fitness. It's that time of the month so I'm game raging a lot more than I should to the extent that my bookend gets scared when I play. I also eat way too much and too often. Or rather, I eat too often but the portions are actually the same. 

I think I should go back to Alice. Maybe after all that DoTA, I'd be able to find a way to get past the Colossal Ruin. If not, it's another game I'm going to shelve for awhile, again. 

And don't ask me about FarCry3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment