Tuesday 15 October 2013

#INGAME - Alice and the Colossal Ruin

I don't give up.

Well, not all the time. Only when I've tried everything I have, done everything I can.

But this time, I have to say, that I've given up. I thought taking a few weeks, months even, away from Alice and this stupid blasted Colossal Ruin would give me fresh insight on how to kill it and get past the stage. But I went back. I died a couple more times. Ranted and raved and hurled vulgarities and everything else.

It eludes me. This... winning. I don't know how to kill it. It refuses to be killed and I HATE that stupid insidious ruin that just appears and hits me JUST when I've got a nice shot at the big baddie.

Maybe I need to take another break.

In other slightly less aggravating news, I've turned Level 8 on DoTA 2 and pretty much having an awesome time. No longer limited to just the Sniper and Drow Ranger. I have expanded my range to using Medusa, Luna, Viper, Death Prophet, Jakiro and even Zeus. And I even managed kills. And I farm better.

But then again I am still playing against bots and have yet to play against humans. They might pwn me and humble me down to size.

I've also met my fair share of trolling morons, idiots and douchebags. But what else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment