Friday 1 November 2013

#EXAGENCYGIRL - Virgin America shows a new way to (enjoy a safety video)


I think the last time I saw a safety video or instruction was when Cebu airline had their cabin crew dance to Lady Gaga. Now Virgin takes a more stylized approach. With the help of Jon Chu who produced Step Up 2, they created a catchy song and video routine for the in-flight safety video.

I wouldn't mind the Singapore Girls doing her thang. In fact, would rather SIA stick to their usual stuff because I hate to see the SIA girl dancing and singing because it might just seem a tad bit cheesy. Now if we're talking about budget airlines - JetStar, Air Asia, Tiger Airways - then that's a different story. I would pay attention, it'd take my mind off the discomfort of cramped narrow seating and a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment