Thursday 9 January 2014

#BOOKFILLER - Becca Fitzpatrick

Now I'm reading this series by Becca Fitzpatrick. Currently at the second book Crescendo. Stopping at a rather steamy scene when my brain hangs for a moment.

Isn't the lead a 16-year old girl? And isn't it a little too... What's that word... Immoral or skanky for her to be straddling some guys lap and having them do what pretty much seems like heavy petting? Yeah sure I know over the seas and in the land of the West this kinda behavior is typically normal. But please please, I mean, I would truly appreciate adults and young adults (meaning 20 and above) to have all the hormonally descriptive steamy bits. 

Call me a prude, but suddenly I don't feel so comfortable reading this book. And I'm 28-years-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment