Tuesday 13 August 2013

#QUICKIE - Left4Dead2

Here's a quickie (hence the post tag). 

Been playing Left 4 Dead a fair bit these few days. Sucks when I have to cut a game short with friends because of work. Most of the time, am only capable of squeezing in some play in the day. Today I played 3 campaigns, all on advance. I know it's my ego but even when I die at one level, I'm too stubborn to change the difficulty to Normal or Easy. 

There's just no thrill you know?

My only let peeve is the AI (when you gotta take a break) ends up doing really stupid things when you're zipping off to the loo. Like ditching the katana for pistols (what the hell bro!?) and just standing there getting zombie punched in the face. 

Also, I know my friendly fire wouldn't be so bad if the AI didn't keep running into my line of fire every frackin' time. I know there's a YouTube clip somewhere about pet peeves in L4D. Echoes my exact sentiment. 

Still contemplating if I should get PayDay. The people I know who have it can only play at night and that's when I usually gotta work. Sigh. 

And yes, I'm still putting a couple of other games on hold. Main reason why I had to fire the ol zombie game up is because it grants me the most stress relieving satisfaction of killing and bashing the crap out of things when I normally can't to the people I have to work with. 

Alas, first world problems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment