Wednesday 4 September 2013

#INGAME - DoTA 2 - Bit by bit

I'm getting the hang of DoTA 2. Bit by bit. I know it's kinda cheating but I went to read up on the various recommended items for the characters that I was more familiar playing with - Drow Ranger and Sniper. Friends were telling me to buy Manta Ray and Shadow Blade. I found Black King Bar to not just be affordable (I'm still trying to brush up on my farming skills) and Crystalys to be a sorta life saver. Not to mention the Aquilas Ring. If that's what they call it.

So far I managed to kill ONE hero. And that my friends, is a great accomplishment. 

Would have gotten Daedalus soon enough but we ended up finishing the game faster than I expected. 29 minutes is fast isn't it? By my standards la at least. 

The picture is based off the third time I kept getting pwned by the bots. This time around, not so much. Only one death. Woohoo! And I assisted a fair bit. So maybe, getting the hang of this game. Next up is to try and figure out of League of Legends. 

And yes, Alice is still on hold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment