Sunday 1 September 2013

#INGAME - DoTA 2 - Still a noob

I hate to say it but perhaps I might find League of Legends a lot easier, in terms of the build, as compared to DoTA 2. 75% of the time I was trying to figure out what I needed to buy. It felt as of everything was just everywhere. All over the place. The colours confused me. I don't even know why they have tabs for casters and all when I click on it nothing happens to filter things out. 

I was told the colours represent the different types of characters. I don't even know what character does what or is good at what! So I've always stuck to the Drow Ranger because I played her and the Rifleman in the first DoTA and thus, they were the only ones I was familiar with. 

Even the places... Like the secret shop and all were confusing. I guess all my friends who got turned off by DoTA 2 were right. It's a shame that its so pretty because in that prettiness... That's where it all got so confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment