Tuesday 19 November 2013

#RANDOMFILLER - What the? I don't even.

Randomly googling (because yeah, that's what the interwebs is sometimes for) and I came across this term in the forums.

Weaboo.


The fuq is this shit?

Then I go and find out about it and:


Now... I'm just hoping that I'm not a weaboo or that I come across as one just because it's been awhile since I was hooked on to anime and seriously, I gave up on Naruto and Bleach. I don't want Inuyasha (is that blasphemy?) and I am predominantly a mecha-type of anime watcher, fan, enjoyer, whatchamacallit.

Ergh. Just don't call me a weaboo.

On hindsight, I might have been seen as one when I thought Code Geass was yet another Gundam Wing-esque kinda anime without having watched it and was rambling about it and so... maybe just at that point I may have been an ignorant douche-ish weaboo.

But now (and judging from my prior posts on anime) I think I've graduated from that oh-so-degrading class.

Please don't let me ever be associated with that. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment