Thursday 21 November 2013

#INGAME - DireTide


So this is something relatively new from the DoTA team. I don't know when exactly it went up because I haven't been playing much of it as of late (too busy trying to find that one perfect anime to end my boredom). It's something of a belated Halloween event and involves candy. Getting candy, feeding Roshan with candy and killing the enemy. I had so much candy at one point and then Roshan was chasing after me. I didn't even know how to give candy. But anyway, died. It was fun though.


I have to admit that it was really cute. Announcer voice was pretty sexay too (though I know it was Death Prophet, kinda apt eh?). Gonna try another game. It's hilarious and cute and I still don't know what the hell is going on nor what the hell I'm supposed to do. But better than being trolled by newbs who can't even compromise on buying a courier when they don't know how the hell to use their Drow/Sniper (yet fervently insists they do).

No comments:

Post a Comment