Sunday 14 April 2013

#INPROGRESS - Tomb Raider - I am Legolas

Oh that I wish I was, Legolas that is. You don't really get help in terms of auto-aim in TR so you need some skill to move, aim and shoot with a bow. Or if you think the and shoot isn't so accurate when you're scrambling around for ground, there's always the handgun, shotgun or rifle as a backup. Or cracking their skills open like an egg with the climbing axe.

Having too much fun with TR and LC (that's Lara Croft) that I almost missed a dinner appointment.

I guess some people would prefer scavenging around specifically for items to upgrade their weapons with. I prefer TR's straightforward approach. You salvage materials, don't care what kind, and then they give you the option as to which weapon you want to upgrade and what aspect of it. No hassle, me like.

Back to TR, I've just come across a relative of Pyramid Head. This game gets more intriguing and exciting by the second!

No comments:

Post a Comment