Sunday 21 July 2013

#NORMALITY - Finally, a PC!

My boyfriend is super amazing. He can drive me nuts but most of all, he loves me plenty :) What girl wouldn't be happier when her boyfriend sets up his PC so she can play it. Best bit was when he texted me saying that he had a new toy for me to play with :D

There are way too many smileys and emoticons here. Oops. Can't really hide how happy/chuffed/excited I am. Blogging from the new computer and there are THREE monitors! Just that we haven't got the splitter and the cables for the monitors so I'm just using one. First thing I did was to download Steam and of course, Left4Dead.

Then a friend told me that there was a HUGE sale that just ended and that made me a little sad. Quickly logged in but what do you know, lo and behold! The one game that I had been hunting for, especially to be played on a Mac was on SALE! Now that I am using a PC, there was nothing holding me back. Just waiting for it to finish downloading and then... I hope I may see my Imoen again.

Yeah... If you didn't already know, that game is Baldur's Gate. A game introduced to me by my brother donkey years ago and I was so hooked on. I love medieval RPGs. Well, some of them. But what I loved most about BG was the characters and their personalities.

Although the PC is here, doesn't mean I'm gonna be forgetting about my PS3 games. I bought Alice: Madness Returns. Just finished battling a couple of dead sailors and letting their souls rest in peace.

Ok. BG is done downloading. Time to PLAY! But before that, let me leave with you with a visual of the set-up. Two more monitors on the left and right (all Dell). Razer keyboard and mouse. Creative sound system. I can't say much about the PC rig itself because I am no hardware junkie. But let's just say that it's fast. Like crazy fast.

See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment