Wednesday 24 July 2013

#MUSINGS - To record or not to record

Ok. Confession time, I've always wanted to do a video for this blog. Like do updates and reviews and everything else via video. Not because I'm lazy to blog... ok wait. It is because I can be a tad bit lazy to blog and type and everything else.

I bet you didn't know that about 75% of the entries here were actually done on my phone, hence this laziness.

What's holding me back? Let's just say once bitten, twice shy. I'm not really good in front of a camera. I sound better than I actually look. Does that make sense? Sometimes I find that I ramble just a little too much on the camera and end up digressing and straying really really far away from what I had planned to talk about. Another reason is that I just can't stand editing videos.

I'm a perfectionist. So nothing will ever be right or good or nice. I'm also extremely critical of myself so once again, nothing is ever good enough to get off my Macbook and off to the internets.

But I will attempt. Soon. In due time. There are already a few videos in the works and I've been looking around for a datacard to help record my gameplay on the PS3. All that's left is to overcome this fear and paranoia and just... wing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment